A new feature at this National Rendezvous will be the inclusion of a Frontier Adventure to enable men and boys who are not currently members of FCF to complete the membership process at rendezvous while attending this event. Outposts may therefore bring prospective FCF members to rendezvous in addition to their current members. Once the Frontier Adventure concludes, participants can enjoy Rendezvous as new FCF Frontiersmen.
Please take note of these important details concerning this Frontier Adventure:
- All participants in the Frontier Adventure must also be registered to attend National Rendezvous.
- Registration for the Frontier Adventure must be made at the time of registration for rendezvous (online or by mail). An additional $10 fee is required to participate in the Frontier Adventure and must be paid at the time of registration.
- All Frontier Adventure registrations must be received before June 17th (online or by mail).
- An FCF Membership Application must be submitted for each individual participating in the Frontier Adventure in addition to the Rendezvous registration (online or by mail). FCF Membership Applications can be found on the Registration page and may be mailed in with your required medical forms.
- All regular FCF membership requirements must still be met by all participants in the Frontier Adventure as described in the FCF Handbook or the National Royal Rangers web site.
- The Frontier Adventure will begin on Monday at noon and will be completed by noon on Tuesday. Participants will be camping & eating meals with their outpost. Details concerning the schedule and items to bring will be provided upon registration. For more information, contact Brian Miller.
Come join us for National Rendezvous and bring your whole group with you. This event is certain to be one you'll long remember.